[FOR SALE] 1973 Dodge Dart Big Block Stroker New Price! Yorkville, IL $20,000

-

Nkempski

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1973 Dodge Dart Custom for sale. Car has a 1972 front clip, but is a 1973. Car was originally a 318, but now has a 400 stroker motor and a 727 3-speed transmission. Motor is bored and stroked to 466 and has over 600 hp. Transmission has a reverse valve body and is manually shifted. Rear end is 8 ¾ non posi unit with 4:10 gears. New green bearing axles. New springs. New shocks. New QA1 adjustable front suspension (top and lower control arms). Car was originally green. It was stripped down to metal and professionally painted Rallye Red. Seats are in great condition. Lift-off fiberglass hood painted matte black. Electric fan, electric fuel pump, big block radiator. Cooling has never been an issue. Great oil pressure. Car runs on 100 octane fuel but can run on premium gas. 15 gallon fuel cell in trunk. No rust. There is a small hole in the passenger side frame from a jack. I had a welder look at it and said it is an easy repair. No major structural damage. Car is straight. No dents. No visible rust to body. Everything was sanded to metal and any rust was treated prior to primer and paint. Car starts right up and drives. I have driven it on the street for the past 3 years. I’ve put less than 500 miles on it each year.

I purchased the car in 2009 and restored it with my dad over the next 10 years. I’m selling because I’m not driving it as much, and it is a little extreme for me at this point in my life. It’s a beast and needs to either be tuned down, or modified to handle the power that the motor has. Car comes with complete history, including original bill of sale, as well as every subsequent sale after. Car has records of work done on it. Dyno sheets. Motor build. Lots of paperwork to go with the sale of the car. Odometer reads 70,000 miles, but hasn’t turned over since I’ve owned the car.

Located in Yorkville, IL. Asking $20,000

Engine

400 Block
4.375 Bore
3.975 Stroke
Brodix Heads
1000 cfm Holly Carb
Milodon deep oil pan
TTI Fender Wall headers from Bob Mazzoline Racing

What it needs

Posi rear end
Inner Fender wells installed (I have new ones that go with the car)
Professional detail (car wasn’t buffed after paint. One clear coat run on trunk lid)
Front-end Alignment

There’s a lot to this car. I’ve included a few pictures here, as well as a link to a folder chronicling the restoration. Please reach out with any questions. Car is located in Yorkville, IL. Asking $20,000. Nick.

IMG_5863.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

Untitled.png

-
Back