-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73DaRT318

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Im selling my 73 dodge dart sport. It has a rebuilt 318 & 904 tranny with many performance parts. 340 "x" heads, keith black 10.25 to 1 compression pistons, 509 purple shaft cam, edelbrock air gap intake manifold, holley 650 cfm carb, msd 6al box, msd billet distributor and coil, many more things im forgetting.. All parts are new and have less then 5,000 miles on them. Car is not running right now due to the shifter linkage not being hooked up and other wires not hooked up (msd system, carb linkage and no battery no exhaust also, but have mufflers new in box). Hooking up that stuff the car will run. Body is all straight and only has a small rust spot in the back by the rear window. interior is all there and in good condition except for the dash has some cracks and the front bench seat needs to be re-done. Dont want to really sell it, but im forced to since i just got a 07 silverado.. Car is located in San Leandro, CA.. Asking $1,800. Any other questions, you can call me at (510) 213-3805 or email me at [email protected]

will post pics later

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back