[WANTED] 1973 duster door panels

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
alright, well I have found and purchased a nice rear set so now all I need are the actual door panels. Anybody have any 73 duster door panels? Any color will do.

I might have a set. I'll have to go by my dad's house and check to see. I'll try to check today.

My dad wasn't home when I went by there Sunday. It'll be this weekend before I will have time to look again.

73 Duster door panels are available new as reproduction pieces. That's as good as it gets.

Still looking. I do not want any that have any tears, rips, cuts, cracks, or duct tape imitating the color of the door panel. I already have those.

I finally got the door panels out of storage from my dad's house. One of them looks really good. I think it might have a small cut in the material. I need to clean it up and get some pics. The other one has a few cuts in it. I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow. Sorry it took so long. Btw, they are white.

Mine don't have any speaker holes, but the drivers side is torn at the bottom. I may just bring it to an upholstery shop and see if they can fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back