1973 ? Duster Hood and Grille for sale/Trade

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale 1973 Plymouth Duster Hood and Passenger Side Fender. $100 for Hood and $85 for Fender. Both are in Vinton,VA 5min drive from Roanoke,VA. Buyer can pickup for free, or I will ship if buyer pays for S&H. Thanks' for looking and Merry X mas and Happy New Year.:iconbigg:

Attachments

• 000_1126.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 179
  • 000_1128.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 204
  • 000_1225.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 190
  • 000_1226.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 192
  • 000_1227.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 205
Hood and Fender off a 1973 Plymouth Duster. Hood $ 100 / Fender $ 75 will ship at buyers expence:-D

Do you have any updates on how your car looks now? Or are you still searching for a hood and fender.

Rengo, Here is what my car looks like now with correct hood,fender,grille and other front parts.

Attachments

• 000_1480.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 117
Good to see that someone is not wasting time like me on a project. Are you going to match the paint up or go with a different color?

Good to see that someone is not wasting time like me on a project. Are you going to match the paint up or go with a different color?

Maybe, or might paint org. Dark Burnt Orange according to the vin tag.

Great to have met you Terry and FINALLY got the time to drive out there to pick up the hood and also the fender. Thanks for being so patient and holding on to the parts for me!!!!!

Great to have met you Terry and FINALLY got the time to drive out there to pick up the hood and also the fender. Thanks for being so patient and holding on to the parts for me!!!!!

Your welcome dustermaniac. All of us A-Body brothers have got to stick together. Great to have met u also. And Thank you for driving up here and buying the parts. Terry aka " va-mopar ":cheers::glasses7:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back