1973 duster window rollers.

-

mopardart44067

Reaction score
Ok on my 1973 duster,build date 9-72.both windows have fallen.the rollers are busted up.mine have the ball ends that the rollers push on.the ones on ebay for 73 up are different.they have bolts in them.so I'm guessing I need early rollers kit?first pic is what a 73 up needs, second will be early.third will be a pic of one of mine
s-l225.jpg
s-l225-1.jpg
s-l225.jpg

I haven't been on here for awhile so ,I'll be doing everything wrong way until I get used to it again haha

I haven't been on here for awhile so ,I'll be doing everything wrong way until I get used to it again haha
Contact Laysons, they said they had the correct rollers for a 73. I need some for my swinger too but have not got the chance to order them yet.

On my 73 Dart Sport, just got through replacing the rollers. All of mine were riveted on, and two on each side are actually a rectangular piece, not a roller. Didn't use the rollers with the threaded pieces. Figured out how to do the riveted heads from a YouTube video.

I'm still stuck on this
I have faith Tory replacements yet I'm going to have to cut, weld,make spacers for them to work.

-
Back