[SOLD] 1973 spindles-Disc brake-BBP

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently purchased these from a board member and days later found a set locally for nearly nothing, so I am selling these. 1973+ A body spindles. For disc brakes, big bolt pattern.

$125 shipped to your door

I am interested!!! Do you have a picture? What all is there? spindle, upper A arm and caliper bracket? Thank you! First in line for once!

They look like FMJ spindles.

Are you positive they were removed from an A-body or did someone just say they would work?

These spindles were removed from a 1973 Duster and are an exact match to several other sets I have from A bodies.

They look like FMJ spindles.

Are you positive they were removed from an A-body or did someone just say they would work?

I also agree.
Those pictured are F M J Spindles.
The "shape" of them in the area where they bolt to the spindle are different from the A body spindles.
Measure them accurately and you will find them to be "taller" than A body spindles.

Thanks for the heads up guys. Newbie here. Sounds like I may have been sold something other than what I was told. I will hold off selling until I find out what I really have. :banghead:

These are infact FMJ spindles. Once again thanks for the heads up, I would have felt bad about selling somebody the wrong thing. The board member that I bought these from is giving me a full refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back