-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72 340 DUSTER

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is a complete frontend kit from a 74 duster, everything is rust free. Comes with Upper and Lower Control Arms, spindles, rotors, dust sheild plates, calipers, caliper mounts, pads and stut bars. this front end set up is still complete and together, in great shape. this would be a perfect kit to convert your weak smaller ball joint 67-72 style Drum brake front end to the later large ball joint and disc brake front end. you can still use all of your 67-72 steering componets but with the benifit of disc brakes and stronger larger bal joints. i am asking $350 for the kit and i also have a manual steering box with 73-up style pitman arm in good shape that i will trow in if you buy the set up, other wise $75 for it. i have seen the upper and lower contol arms alone sell for $300 on here and Ebay so i feel this is a good deal for what all you get, send me a pm if you are interestead, thanks btw the pics are too large to put on fabo please send me an email adress so i can send them thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back