-
Status
Not open for further replies.

skokz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, Need to sell car. 74 dart custom 4 door. 318, auto, a/c, ps, manual disc brakes. Odometer reads 96k, could be 96k or 196k.

All a/c is there. Believe its dealer setup not the factory air setup. Has slim under dash setup. The compressor is in the trunk. The bad it needs a condensor one of the cooling fins got broke off.

Everything on car works, except a/c mentioned above and the gas guage and temp guage does not work. The last owner pulled the instrument cluster voltage regulator said it was no good. Haven't looked at it yet.
Even the am/fm radio still works.

Body i say is good condition for year. Has small rust spots on front lower fenders. The rear quaters are good shape.
The top of windshield has started to rust through.

Has had new leaf springs and rear shocks recently. Dont know what brand or anything. Will get pics of it. Has 8 1/4 (10 bolt) rear end.

Car located in Garner, Nc. Asking 1500. Do have clear title and car is driven atleast ever other day.

DSCF0471.jpg

DSCF0470.jpg

DSCF0469.jpg

DSCF0468.jpg

DSCF0472.jpg

Will get more pics tomorrow and if there certain area or thing's want pic can take for you.

More pics
DSCF0486.jpg

DSCF0487.jpg

Pic of part a/c condensor that is broken.
DSCF0491.jpg

Some interior pics
DSCF0496.jpg

DSCF0497.jpg

DSCF0499.jpg

DSCF0498.jpg

DSCF0495.jpg

DSCF0494.jpg

DSCF0492.jpg

DSCF0493.jpg

Darn it!!
I need this car sooooo bad!!!!
But, I am completly broke again.
Good luck in selling her.
She should go fast for your asking price.

Later,
Bruce B.

Come on somebody. Had to go to arizona. I need a car out here for the few months I'll be here. Since I can't afford to have my car shipped out here. Need to sell so I can find something half as reliable as this car is.

So 1000 or make offer.

Ol Blue wants a new home. Here you go 318 big bolt pattern disc brake car with 8 1/4. Can drive home today.

Judging from the rust it looks like it's been back east a while and it's a 4 door so it's worth about a hundred bucks.

Judging from the rust it looks like it's been back east a while and it's a 4 door so it's worth about a hundred bucks.

Thats your opinion it beening worth 100 bucks. A running and driving car is worth more than 100 bucks.

Come on Guys!!!
He is NOT asking what it is worth here.
He is asking his price. Make him an offer.

And as for a running driving car... Where else ya gonna get a mopar driver and hell of a parts car if you so desire for $1000.00?

If I had the cash.... it would be mine already.

Later,
Bruce B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back