Status
Not open for further replies.

tjsautoservice

commandowagon
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a '74 Dart sedan that I am cutting apart to get structural/frame parts out of. I have 4 good, rust free doors, roof, front fenders with a little rust at the rear bottom, both rear quarters with rust repairs over wheel arch and behind wheels, a rear bumper with a little rust in the face bar and the reinforcement, a trunk lid with some rust at the rear inner edge, rear window glass and gasket (UN-cut). The K member is NOT free. It is for a V8, and I would like to get $250 for that. There is also a stripped dash panel with pad and a rear body filler panel (between the tail lights) that is cut at the tail light openings to remove the trunk floor panel. The parts are not perfect but I figure somebody may need some imperfect parts to replace some really bad ones/ or wreck damaged panels or maybe use for patterns. The car was given to me, so I don't want anything for the parts. I just really hate to take old, hard-to-find stuff to the scrap yard. I probably cannot ship anything because the cost would be way more than the value of the parts, so come and get what you need. If you really want something but can't pick it up but would consider paying the shipping, please let me know.

HPIM1618.JPG

HPIM1621.JPG

HPIM1620.JPG

Was it a factory Air car? If so, it should have a 26" radiator support. I would be interested in getting the pieces of the radiator support on both sides of the radiator opening that connect to the inner fenders. I'm in no hurry, and would be happy to pay shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back