-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopars4life

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Parting a 1974 Duster. Was a slant 6/ 3 speed manual car. I am keeping some of the parts (trans and shifter, hood, right fender and the dash and back seat and some other misc items). Very rusty in the back end (back rails, wheel wheels etc..). Will get more pics of the car (what's left) later. These are all I have now. Parts located in Northern VA.

Here's a partial of what is available if you need anything. Will post other ads in other sections for a few items with relevant pics.

-Doors loaded $200 for the pair
-Left fender some rust in dog leg and a spot up top $35
-Roof -non vinyl tip - straight and clean $150
-Slant 6 - complete - condition unknown $125
- Bellhousing, zbar and rod linkage $225
-Clutch/brake pedal assembly complete with brackets (no switch) $250
-Floor speed hump $75
-Front bench seat with tracks $50
-Complete seatbelts $100 in decent shape with all hardware and no cracked covers over the mechanisms
-Various interior items (honey in color)
-Back floor pans are good (front floors have rust)

100_0871.JPG

100_0872.JPG

Inbox is full

I am in need of a section of the over the rear axle floor pan. It is the section in the panel just forward of the trunk pan between the rear frame rails and forward to the rear upper shock mounts.

Parting a 1974 Duster. Was a slant 6/ 3 speed manual car. I am keeping some of the parts (trans and shifter, hood, right fender and the dash and back seat and some other misc items). Very rusty in the back end (back rails, wheel wheels etc..). Will get more pics of the car (what's left) later. These are all I have now. Parts located in Northern VA.

Here's a partial of what is available if you need anything. Will post other ads in other sections for a few items with relevant pics.

-Doors loaded $200 for the pair
-Left fender some rust in dog leg and a spot up top $35
-Roof -non vinyl tip - straight and clean $150
-Slant 6 - complete - condition unknown $125
- Bellhousing, zbar and rod linkage $225
-Clutch/brake pedal assembly complete with brackets (no switch) $250
-Floor speed hump $75
-Front bench seat with tracks $50
-Complete seatbelts $100 in decent shape with all hardware and no cracked covers over the mechanisms
-Various interior items (honey in color)
-Back floor pans are good (front floors have rust)

View attachment 1715601929

View attachment 1715601930
Need chrome around windshield for 73 dodge dart sport

parts for 1974 duster ,need rear window stainless, how is the door handles ? hood latch complete ,trunk lock and key if not dented , front markers if not cracked pictures and price threw a conversation thanks

I would like to buy the outer sheet meatal sections over the rear wheel opening, approx 6" up, both sides

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back