[FOR SALE] 1974 Plymouth Valiant Brougham - 54,000 documented miles; a true survivor at $7,800

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel N

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
A true one-owner (aside from me) survivor; this 1974 Plymouth Valiant Brougham is totally original, from color-matching full wheel covers to its perfect black landau roof. Stored for thirty years and rescued and enjoyed by me, serviced professionally and even just passed PA inspection, this car is turn-key and ready to roll as a fabulous daily. 318 V8, power front discs, factory a/c and am radio. Here's what's new:

New battery
New fuel tank
New fuel filter and clamps
New sending unit and hoses
New brake master cylinder
New brake calipers
Rear brakes bled and adjusted
Horn connectors cleaned
Four new whitewalls mounted/balanced
New wipers, wiper motor, linkage, and bushings

Car thoroughly deep cleaned inside and out. Shifts perfectly, idles and runs smoothly, plenty of power, stops great. I've got every OG owner document, receipt, service invoice that verifies that the mileage is correct and that this car was well cared for.

Interior looks astounding except for a couple tears in the headliner, but the headliner does not sag anywhere. All gauges, signals, lights are working, factor a/c blows kinda sorta coolish, horn and a/m radio works clear as a bell.

Exterior; the paint is original and is mostly intact, however, the previous owner had a penchant, it seems, for brushing against rough/thorny overgrowth; hence, there are scratches on each of the sides. I was allll over the underside of this car obsessively checking for rust/rot: it is clean.

Snag this beauty today! $7,800, located in the Philadelphia 'burbs. I'm sorry I can't seem to get the picture-in-ad function to work. To view lots of pics, here's the ad on Craigslist: 1974 Plymouth Valiant Brougham - 54,000 miles; amazing find - cars &...

View attachment 1715953939

View attachment 1715953943

View attachment 1715953944

View attachment 1715953946

View attachment 1715953950

View attachment 1715953951

Last edited:
Interested in this, if it's a two door. I have a cousin looking for one of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back