moparmark340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1976 Plymouth Scamp
La 318 / 8 3/4 rear end
1,500 obo possible mopar parts trade etc

I have a 1976 plymouth scamp for sale. It was originally a slant 6 car that I put different motor mounts on and installed a LA 318. The interior of the car is in pretty good shape for the year. The car has a 8 and 3/4 rear end with brand new never been used 373 gear and spool. I have a brand new manual brake booster that needs to be installed. the car has rear drag shocks. the 318 when i bought it was a recently rebuilt 318 with probably less then 50,000 miles on it. the engine was bored 30 over and has eldelbrock performer intake and carburetor (600cfm). It has 360 J heads that were recently refreshed and rebuilt with a summit racing street cam flowing through some long tube headers. i am selling this car because i bought a 71 dodge dart 340 that has a better body and motor and is a more desirable year for me. I was restoring this car since I was a freshmen in highschool ( 18 years old and now am 27. The car has some pretty hard to get now mopar parts and I want to get the car out of my garage. it needs work to the roof and probably new quarter panels. I have a clear kentucky title for it. I am open to trades for other a-body items such as racing wheels or performance parts or interior parts. please make me offer on the car and will go from there. the car has msd ignition right now which i will probably pull off and put on my dart. so please dont expect to buy this thing and drive it home it will need to be trailored and gone through but the motor does run strong it just needs a few items to be streetable such as brake lines and translines. I just didnt want to spend the money anymore or have the time to finish this thing. I would take 1500 bucks on it cash if someone was to come pick it up. here are the pics. I will not part this car out as for the main reason why i am selling it is to make garage space. I will try and post some more pics later I am just doing this to what I get.

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 384
  • scamp1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 361
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back