-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunbunny

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
1976 Plymouth Volare First of all, this is not mine, but it belongs to a good friend and fellow Mopar guy. about the car: 1976 Plymouth Volare 18,878 miles on the clock Super Six Air/ Am/Fm Bucket Seats Interior is in wonderful shape. Looks like new inside. The car is completely original with the exception of the repairs made below! The fenders are even original! Not recall replacements! Here's the story as I understand it. The cars original owner was an elderly couple from North Carolina, husband passes away, wife comes up here to Cincinnati with son. She passes away at some point. Car goes into sons garage, son passes away in 2005. Car gets sold at estate sale and goes into another garage with intention to be driven. It isn't. 2014, my friend gets wind of it's existence, buys car. Pulls car out of garage. Car cannot be driven due to brake system being rotten, replace's brakes and goes thru every thing to make car safe again. I do know that the car has new brake plumbing throughout, new rubber, lines and components.There is some rust on the lower quarters and rockers. Nothing serious but it's there. Ken, being a Mopar guy and also having way to many cars as it is, wants to make sure that this car gets a good home. He's asking $4300.00 for the car. I think that's about what he has tied up in it after all the work he's put into it. He may be willing to negotiate. P.M. me for his contact info! Ken is a great guy,I wouldn't stick my neck out for him if I didn't think otherwise. I've only got the 2 pics, he can supply more!

Attachments

• volare.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 515
  • volare2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 475
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back