Status
Not open for further replies.

camoman22

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
5529768648.html

I have a 1977 Plymouth volare roadrunner for sale. First I can not tell you it is a true roadrunner because there are no build sheet to be found. It does have 3 fender tags but one of them is missing part of the codes on that tag it does have an A something. That said, It is a very nice driver quality car. Rebuilt 318 (77 Date code)with a whiplash cam, springs, lifters. 904 auto transmission rebuild with shift kit. 500 miles on both since rebuild. car drives great, sounds bad, and is fun to drive. By no means is it perfect. It's a 40 yr old car. These cars are hard to find in any drivable shape like this one. search and see.
The car is a t-top car. BUT T-tops are NON-Removable due to weatherstrip being used. That's the worst thing about it. The weatherstrip being used is for a non t-top car. the windows seal up tight. Just wanted to put that out there. new demon carb,headers, duel exhaust, and a lot of other things.

pm me here. car is in Hillsboro, Ky I don't need to sell but hate to see it set. asking $8500

pictures here, http://lexington.craigslist.org/cto/5529768648.html

Thanks for looking,
Tommy

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back