Not open for further replies.

csx711

69 Dart GT Lemon Twist 512 68 HT Satellite 340
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Yo. Guys my pops is selling his 1979 power wagon is a short bed. Runs, has a small lift sitting on 30 or 33.. body is straight paint is crap. Interior is there and has extras, cluster new weather strip. Has a ugly camper shell to protect from rust. It's a California truck valley so no snow.. all running gear is intact and in great shape. Had heavy duty front steal bumper and wench. Ask away to pm. 7k obo

110319100595HDR.jpg

1103191005b.jpg

1103191005b95HDR.jpg

1103191006a95HDR.jpg

I just asked him. Yes it run and drives. He was going to clean the tanks and set the timing. He has a new thermo quad he been saving to put on it.

360 with AT/ I am betting the rest of the diffs are all factory. the truck from the look was not 4x4. Just typical add on from way back rancho shocks, 2 inch lift, bigger tires, has dual tanks. Not to much knowledge on the history, my dad got it some time back from one of his old-timer Vet buddy for years that past on. getting confo on AC

My pop has added info that, Cats are newer and exhaust system. all egr system is there and working, air pump new and all other item not missing under the hood. all stock not modified all working condition..

has extrat new dash clusters and a more comfortable from 2005 ram new split bench for install.

The power waggon does not have factory AC

No. But everything that would need to be there is there from the factory and in working condition with new catalytic converter

Smart pump is in good working order ER is new all of the vacuum lines are connected in a good shape

possible trades too.. parts cash too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back