-
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolhandluke

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
hey guys, I hope this is in the right place, I have a 1980 Kawasaki ltd550 bike, it has 16,900 odd miles on it. It's in good shape other than a little rust on the handlebars and the seat needs recovering. It runs awesome, I had the carburetors rebuilt a couple months ago, cost me $300. I'm the third owner, but I know the original and second owners (older guys that go to my church).
I'm looking to trade for a full four speed conversion for my '72 Dart. My car currently has a 318 and automatic.

I'm located in Walhalla, SC, which is in the northwest corner of SC. I am willing to travel some to trade.

So, any interest?
Thanks guys!
Luke Smith

Attachments

• kawasaki1.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 413
  • kawasaki2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 407
There are other things I would trade for, either a trade plus cash or multiple things.

So here's a list:
A body 8 3/4" rearend, with 3.23 or 3.54 gears
A/C setup
good leaf springs or performance torsion bars
Full front suspension rebuild kit
Disc brake conversion
bolt on fiberglass hood
Bucket seats
Aluminum small block heads
Dash insert from Rocky Mountain Dashes (or whatever the company's called now)
Set of Doug's headers for '72 dart with small block

I really want the four speed setup, but if someone has some of the parts (like just the transmission, or just pedals and linkage, etc.) and wants to trade plus cash, I'm definitely interested. I've got $1300 in the bike, and I believe it's well worth that, especially with the parts bike and everything, so I'd like to keep trades at that value.

Thanks guys!

One other thing, I'd trade my '72 dart and the bike if anyone has a 1968-1969 Valiant they'd part with :toothy8:

I also have a Browning Hi Power, 9mm in matte chrome in excellent condition I'd trade for a four speed setup also :toothy8:

Wow you're right up the road from me man!!

I don't need or have anything to trade. Sorry. I will be on the look out for you however.

come on guys, somebody's gotta need a bike or a good pistol around here.
As an update, I took the seat off the parts bike and the handlebars off it also. The seat only has a small rip in it, it looks MUCH better than the one that's on the bike now, and the handlebars are in better condition. I'll be putting them on in the next day or two.

Ended up trading the pistol for a Ruger GP 100, stainless with 3 inch barrel in excellent condition, so I'll offer that up for trade. New, they're $570 on gunbroker, so I'll trade it for a transmission and shifter.

I also have a 3 speed transmission I got today, so I can trade it also if anyone needs it

I had an 81 440 LTD in 1997. First bike I actually owned.
Kind of a minor cult following for the LTD Kaw.
110 more cc's would be nice.

no, I traded the hi power for the gp100 and some cash. Interested in a gp100?

I'd love to sell or trade either or both to finish my 4 speed conversion

I've got a couple 833's, one is for an A body, not rebuilt and a BBP disc brake set up off a 75 Dart Custom. Interested? Can send pics

Still looking to trade or sell the bike. I put the seat off the parts bike on it, there's only one tiny rip on it and looks much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back