-
Status
Not open for further replies.

musqlar55

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to trade. What do you have? 85 Shelby Dodge Charger Turbo. 80,000 original miles. New paint, engine and tranny rebuilt, mint interior, 5spd, new headliner and visors, tires have 7k miles on them, new radiator.

Attachments

• DSC_0146.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 4,337
  • DSC_0149.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 3,422
  • DSC_0150.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 1,836
  • DSC_0153.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,737
  • DSC_0155.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 2,089
Thanks. Runs great, especially with non ethanol gas. Have put a good amount of work into it, but it started out as only minimal surface rust on the hood and roof. Still can't find any rust under the car. It came from NY originally, but had some kind of oil based rust proofing.

Went to school with a kid that won high school nationals with a maroon one 3 years straight. Cool car!!

Looking to trade. What do you have? 85 Shelby Dodge Charger Turbo. 80,000 original miles. New paint, engine and tranny rebuilt, mint interior, 5spd, new headliner and visors, tires have 7k miles on them, new radiator.

have 1968 barracuda fastback with #'s matching 318 shortblock would trade if interested, it is an A/c car but sad to say auto, also have 71 Ford P/U I am interested in trading for something Mopar if anybody as an interesting trade?

have 1968 barracuda fastback with #'s matching 318 shortblock would trade if interested, it is an A/c car but sad to say auto.

Not to hijack the thread, but would you be interested in turbo Daytonas?
I have an interesting '85
http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?61884-X-Prize-Daytona

A rather rare '89 Shelby T-Top
RFshot1-1.jpg

and a '93 IROC R/T with the Lotus engine
FrontShot1.jpg

None of them run, but all of them are virtually rust free.

Mike

I had one of those years ago. I totaled it when a woman pulled out in front of me. I wish i would have bought it back from the insurance company. You trading up or down or just even?

Geez, that's cool! GLWS! Those things are getting rare as hen's teeth!! I probably see 10 dusters for every one of these.

I know I'm a year late.....

But this could actually be MY old car! Owned an IDENTICAL charger up in Rochester, NY from 1989-1994. And sold it in GREAT shape.

I remember mine having some blue over-spray under the hood (meaning that it was originally blue from the factory). Any signs of blue anywhere? Any documents/paperwork from the Syracuse/Rochester area?

Thanks!

Just traded it for a 92 Stealth R/T TT. It had some stickers from Erie CC, finger lakes car club, some Buffalo area glass company and others. Was in good shape, no rust when I bought it in 2011 here in St. Petersburg. It had been in NY, obvioulsy. Had surface rust on hood and roof, but not underneath. Had some oil based rust protection according to another sticker applied to it. I wassn't wanting to spend more money on it so I traded it. Thanks, Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back