-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mpgmike

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
161,980 miles, Radiant Silver (1 of 258), Intercooled 175 HP Turbo-II, 5-speed (1 of 3444), T-Tops (1 of 1953), Digital Dash, Leather Seats (1 of 1231), AC (1 of 4699), 12-Button Navigator (1 of 1805), 16” Pumpers (wheels), and Rear Window Louver. Previous owner removed the AC compressor. I acquired the car 14 years ago in trade for about $12k worth of work. Circumstances has the car currently sitting outside. Very minimal rust.

About 3 years ago I went over it with the intent of getting it on the road. It has new master cylinder, rebuilt front calipers, rotors were powder coated & turned, new axle seals, fresh tranny oil, and a few other minor things. At that time it only needed tires (dry rotted), windshield wipers, and a battery. Since then the fuel pump went out. (I tried starting it to move it and it wasn’t getting fuel.)

It wouldn’t take much to get it on the road, or it could be used for parts. I have a clean title. $2500. I need to raise some money, but have other items for sale as well. When the money is raised, all other listings will be removed (including this car if not sold).

Front1.png

Rear1.png

Engine.png

FBrake1.png

Seats.png

Ex2.png

Gauges.png

Nav.png

Axle_Seal.png

The car is located in the northern-most part of NJ; 15 miles from NY and 21 miles from PA.

The VIN is a good verifier. The data tag supports as well. It is definitely a genuine Shelby.

i would love to have it but i'm in phoenix, az and transportation would be at least 1500

65 CUDA the only daytonas that came with the turbo ll intercooled setup were the shelby model, and the 1988 CS model with 5 speed manual. This one is not a 1988 CS model. It is a 1989 turbo ll shelby. I am real familiar with these cars having been into them for years before getting into A bodies. Still have an 88 shelby Z T top turbo ll intercooled car. Half apart in the corner of my shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back