Not open for further replies.

halifaxhops

It's going to get stupid around here!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all. I have a 1999 Yukon sle 4wd for sale. A/C, P/B P/S AM/FM/CD, ELECTRIC FRONT SEAT. The tranny needs to be change it still works just slipps really bad into 3. Not road worthy. The pushbutton 4 wd works great. tires are good, one has less than 100 mi on it, inspected 11/14 350 v8 runs great. Body is good no rot, interior is fair to good normal wear, one small puncture in front seat. Needs some tlc but not much. Pick up only in Halifax, PA. 1500 obo. Will post pics. Great truck if you have a 460le tranny for 4wd. I have to look at the milage I think it is around 140k. Trade possible? One thing is wrong, the plastic housing around the steering colum needs to be replaced. Changed out the lock and the shroud? was broken and when it was ordered they sent me the wrong ones twice!

Hi all. I have a 1999 Yukon sle 4wd for sale. A/C, P/B P/S AM/FM/CD, ELECTRIC FRONT SEAT. The tranny needs to be change it still works just slipps really bad into 3. Not road worthy. The pushbutton 4 wd works great. tires are good, one has less than 100 mi on it, inspected 11/14 350 v8 runs great. Body is good no rot, interior is fair to good normal wear, one small puncture in front seat. Needs some tlc but not much. Pick up only in Halifax, PA. 1500 obo. Will post pics. Great truck if you have a 460le tranny for 4wd. I have to look at the milage I think it is around 140k. Trade possible? One thing is wrong, the plastic housing around the steering colum needs to be replaced. Changed out the lock and the shroud? was broken and when it was ordered they sent me the wrong ones twice!

Sorry inspected 9/14 and 162k on the mileage. my camera is done right now but it is a good body with a couple of scratches and a tiny bit of rust under the right side rear window below the window ( a scratch that was not taken care of)

Here are some pics.

Attachments

• PICT0697.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 170
  • PICT0698.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 176
  • PICT0699.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 168
  • PICT0700.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 182
  • PICT0701.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 179