2-340 blocks a 71’ and a 72’ cast date

-
Ooooh u r too kind. Now u just want to piss more ppl of by showing pics for something they can’t have. Or u didn’t really scrss as p them now did ya. Kim

Ooooh u r too kind. Now u just want to piss more ppl of by showing pics for something they can’t have. Or u didn’t really scrss as p them now did ya. Kim
No Kim I actually scrapped both blocks I posted the numbers so if someone WAS looking for those 2 blocks they would know that time was not good to them and they are no longer available. Your welcome

It out there some where in between Portland , Oregon to Sacramento, Calif the car is here.

Those 2 blocks have been scrapped as they both suffered damage one was an early 71’ and the 72’ was cracked in number 6 I found the numbers in my phone and it was not the number you have sent. I have 5 more blocks only 2 are 72’ and later one of them is in my Sport and the other isn’t the one you are looking for so if I can read the number on the one currently in my car I will find out if it’s the one you are looking for.

Those 2 blocks have been scrapped as they both suffered damage one was an early 71’ and the 72’ was cracked in number 6 I found the numbers in my phone and it was not the number you have sent. I have 5 more blocks only 2 are 72’ and later one of them is in my Sport and the other isn’t the one you are looking for so if I can read the number on the one currently in my car I will find out if it’s the one you are looking for.
Okay it least it is 72 block though

-
Back