2 part question

-

7demon2

Registered User #1824
Reaction score
ok i have a 2 part question: first the easy one, is John Cambridge still the go to guy for tti exhaust systems? second question : has anybody run the tti 2 1/2 inch system to the stock manifolds on a 340? if so how did the first bend come out on the drivers side by the torsion bar? it is very close as you know. a picture of this side would be great. i have heard that you need to run either 2" pipe or 2 1/4 " pipe here to mate up with the 2 1/2 inch system because of this bend at the manifold. any thoughts? also current # for john cambridge if someone has it, thanks!

come on 30 people have looked at this and nobody has an answer to either of the 2 questions? :sad2: what gives here?

I myself am interested in a complete TTI system if someone knows the best place/price to get it???? Thanks!......anyone have any answers for 7demon2 ????

ok i have some answers for everyone. first off i spoke to john cambridge and he is still the go to guy. phone #1-800-642-1524. let him know that you are a member of the board. secondly i spoke to tti. they assured me that 2 1/2 inch pipe can be run to the manifolds on a 340 with no problem. i am takeing their word on this. i will let you know when i get and install the system. i will try to post pics of this tight spot when it is finished......

Great! looking forward to see how it fits and i know TTI are topquality when it comes to headers so iam sure they can make it fit perfect with manifolds to!

I ordered this exact system from John about 2 weeks ago and is due in this Friday. I also have a 340 with stock manifolds. Will be installing it this weekend and will let you know hwo it turns out.

Ok, sorry, newbi (kinda).......Who is John Cambridge and what outfit does he sell for? Does he have a website? I am looking into a TTI system, headers and full exhaust for my 67 Fastback 340. Thanks. :thumblef:

john cambridge works at a dodge dealership in the midwest (oklahoma i think?) he is THE MAN for tti. just call him up and tell him you are a member of this website. that is all you need to do.

Mo'powr340 said:
I ordered this exact system from John about 2 weeks ago and is due in this Friday. I also have a 340 with stock manifolds. Will be installing it this weekend and will let you know hwo it turns out.
MO'power340 what are you installing them on? did you have a hard time seeing the p/n on tht passenger manifold? damn i thought i would never see that number! i was useing a shop mirror and trying not to stand on my head. look forward to your update as well.....

they're going on a 68 gts. and it's kinda easy to see with the motor out of the car.

Mo'powr340 said:
John works at Baxter Dodge in Nebraska. His number is 1-800-642-1524.
thanks Mo'powr340 , i knew he was somewhere on the other side of the map!

I can't answer the first question but I have 2 1/2 TTI's to 340 HP maifolds and it fits no problem. If you need more pictures let me know.

tti-to-340hp.JPG

-
Back