Not open for further replies.

2fine69s

69 340-6pak Rag Top
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys,
I've decided to try to step up to a dually, so Im looking to trade my 2012 Laramie Crew Cab with 23,000 actual miles for a comparable crew cab dually with a Cummins. Its White with tan leather interior, buckets and floor shifter and I purchased my truck new in May of 12, and it has been garage kept ever since. It has all the bells and whistles except no sun roof and not 4x4. It has the 390 hp, 410 lbs of torque, 5.7 hemi, AT. I have added a Leonard hard shell bed cover, bed rug, with matching carpet under the cover. Never wrecked, full synthetic oil, and babied since new. I am very picky over my vehicles and take extremely good care of them. This truck needs NOTHING, its even in the shop as I post, wrapped up and full of gas. I can send more pics to your email address if needed. The right dually should be nice and dependable, no wrecks or rebuilds or straight shifts. Not looking to work on it, just use it. If you have something or know of something that I might be interested in, drop me a reply or pm me here. If you are interested in trading, then I have my title, you should have yours and you come to me. My zip is 27822, Elm City, N.C. If you have any questions, drop me a line,
Martin

IMG_0274.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back