2019 MOPARS in the Park

-

ZMan67S

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
The 2019 MOPARS in the Park updated website is up and running.
Registration for the show begins January 1st.
We are looking forward to seeing the FABO crew there again!!

I am debating with myself about bringing the driving, but unfinished 66 and registering to park with ya'all next to your shinny rides. But Ill probably just take the truck for possible parts hauling if I find anything good.

I am debating with myself about bringing the driving, but unfinished 66 and registering to park with ya'all next to your shinny rides. But Ill probably just take the truck for possible parts hauling if I find anything good.
Drive what ya got! I enjoy looking at project cars in progress more than I do looking at rows of perfect cars restored to original specs.

I drove my 66 Dart up last year. Had a great time.

Well I registered...now a gotta get a few parts installed that I bought last year at the swap!

Bringing the 69 back for first time in 3 years to show, new venue, but I think we will have fun as usual anyway!

View attachment 1715322445

001-050.jpeg

Drive the 66, you can haul more than you think in the back of a 66!h

Finally took the Beeracuda out for a short shake down and gas station fill-up after a couple years of totally disassembly. Still have a good amount of interior work to do as well as exterior trim polishing, & a wheel alignment, but I should be driving it again this year. Felt great!
Screenshot_20190419-195938.png
IMG_20190419_181725777.jpg
IMG_20190419_182320811.jpg
IMG_20190419_183354769.jpg
IMG_20190419_210632247.jpg

Less than a month away, who's gonna be there??
Are we all meeting at noon for group pics on Saturday??
We are getting excited!!

Wife and I will be there. Bringing truck for parts hauling! We will arrive Friday and stay till Sunday. May get a wild hair and show up Thur nite. I got a date with a super fine single malt! May have to curl up and sleep on grass by TMM campsite! New venue this year is throwing some chaos in for sure. Woo Hoo

Hey MOPAR people, we're getting close!! The wife was discussing what local beer to take for testing.
I guess I have to test a few, or more in the next few days to make sure we bring a quality local example!!

I will bring an assortment from Fargo as well. And just to ensure all of your safety and good health I will sample it all in a quality control check prior to bringing it. Clearly I will have to sample all week. Wife already has hotel sorted out but I don't remember where she told me it was? I will check with her tonight. Typically as long as I do what she says, when she says, where she says, it all works out for me. She may be small but she is meaner than spit!

I hope to be there as well (unless the Dr's say I need to stay in Rochester for surgery) I have been testing my home brew to make sure it's drinkable. So far, so good! Speaking of which, I need to get busy and bottle a gallon that is ready.

I just bottled a small gallon batch of American Ale that should be ready by show time. You guys can be my tasters!

I will gladly taste it! I am trying to figure out how to bring plant electric buggy to show for moving coolers and you know fat tired old guys! I fear it might not come back to plant unscathed tho! Tasting leads to tasting which leads to well you know... Dukes of Hazard with electric cart!

-
Back