2019 Super Bowl Contest. Win Your Choice Of A PST Front End Kit or 1.03" Torsion Bars

-
Patriots 58

IMG_20181210_064319571.jpg

Thanks DF, I'm surprised how many went with Patriots. 56 is a good #, my old # from HS football.
I just cant see Patriots doing it again.
James from PST has done this for 3 years now, MUCH appreciated fun little contest, thanks again.
Cheers bud!
Go Rams!
Yes I agree i just dont see the Patriots out scoring the rams with wade Phillips defense. As good as the Patriots are I dont see them putting up big numbers. Thats why decide to go with a lower final score. I may be wrong lol. I hope not i could use a set of torsion bars haha.

disagree x2. lol like your opinion matters

Last edited:
and your wife. lol You like posting pics, why not ? you said your wife was younger than you. prove it !
Privacy is an issue with me.
I said my wife was younger than me? :realcrazy:What thread is this? I thought this was a football contest? Where you had to show a picture of your car and your score? Why for goodness sakes why would you bring my wife into this?????

I said my wife was younger than me? :realcrazy:What thread is this? I thought this was a football contest? Where you had to show a picture of your car and your score? Why for goodness sakes why would you bring my wife into this?????
I'm sorry jpar, I was mistaken , it was another member bragging about their young wife and beautiful car that they post all over the net. I got you mixed up with a member over at the bullet. Won't happen again

Patriots, 42 total points

Plan on doing the front suspension before spring. Sure would be nice to win a set of torsion bars.

i37971.jpg

Last edited:
Only one day left to place your guess for you chance to win a front end kit or 1.03 torsion bars!!!! Make sure to include a photo of your Mopar to eligable!!!!

You got to be in it to win it!!!!!!!

-
Back