2020 at 6 months in need of prayers for my pops

-

moparmat2000

Reaction score
2020 has shaped up to be the year I want to see most in my rearview mirror. First the covid 19 B.S. Then I put my beloved dog of 17 years Sadie Girl to sleep 4 weeks ago, now this. My pops is 83 and back in the hospital. He has other underlying conditions, but now has an infection. He told them, no more tubes no more poking. He is done, and is just tired. Mom said keep pushing the antibiotics but they agreed to sign a DNR. Hospital wont let anybody in because of the covid. I am 1900 miles away. I have tried to call to talk to him. He is mostly sleeping. Now I am just waiting on a phone call that he is gone. Please pray for my dad and my family during this time.

Thanks
Matt

Prayers buddy! I hate to hear this! That is too sad! Praying for a miracle! I agree 2020 has sucked !

Prayers sent Matt. You all will get through this.

Prayers for your Dad, and you and your family, Matt.

Prayers on the way for all involved: you, your Dad, family, doctors...

genuflect.jpg

All my prayers are yours. From personal experience, the good memories will overshadow this trying time. Peace Brother.

Prayed for all involved.... times we live in, it's gotta get better...

Hang in there Matt, he will want you to be strong for your family. Remember the good times and cherish them dearly.

You got it sir. Stay strong.

Prayers for your dad’s speedy recovery!! Stay strong Matt!

Certainly none of us can go through your level of emotion right now because life seems to be stacking the deck against you at the moment. At 83 you certainly have to respect his thoughts. And don't count him out yet. Take care of yourself and your family.....

Somehow, someway, it will all work out.... It's about all I can say to you at the moment...

Take care,
JW

Thoughts and prayers mat.....thinking of you and your family.
Chin up brother.

-
Back