2021 Powder **** Calendars are Under Construction and I Need Your Photos!

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
I'm putting the 2021 PSC Powder **** Calendar together and need your photos!

All customers are invited to send high res pics of the project or the installed part(s) I customized / restored for you regardless of when it was done.

Previous editions have featured beautiful cars, Before & After shots, happy customer faces and metal art.

Feedback quotes are also fun to work in so don't hesitate to include your honest evaluation too.

The final product is as distinctive as you are -- because it's YOUR INPUT that makes it happen!

A fast reaction time will help ensure YOUR pics get included. I have a couple projects under consideration for the "Cover Girl" but it's still up for grabs!

Email your favorite pics to PhoenixSpecialtyCoatings@yahoo.com soon!

I'd love to get them to print by the first week in December.

Snapfish will likely once again be chosen based on past quality, crystal clear photographs, heavy duty construction and UV stability. A couple pages from 2018's calendar are attached.

These calendars have Sold Out every time I've done one and are immensely popular! Once a final draft is done I will take pre-orders.

Thank you for your business, for your loyalty, for your overwhelming support, and for going to the effort to help me make the 2021 Powder **** Calendar one to remember!!!

20201012_112326-1.jpg

20201012_112256-1.jpg

Last edited:
Tried tosend a pic a few times but didn't seem to send to the address above.
Anyhow, don't care if mine gets included but post when the calendar is done. I'd buy 1.

-
Back