225 Super Slant Six and Parts for Sale!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slugger8985

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Yanked the 225 Super Slant Six out've my 66 Valiant so it's now on the market. Have everything with it. It wasn't running when I pulled it but there wasn't any hoses or wiring hooked up so hence why. Everything is in pretty good shape. Block and head/valve cover are all in good shape. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back to you!!!

225 Slant Six Block $200-$250
225 Slant Six Head $100-$150
225 Slant Six Valve Cover $35-$50
225 Slant Six 2-barrel Carb $20-$35

I've got some other parts to the car as well. I'm stripping it down for a drag car project so here's a short list of the stuff I have. All from a 66 Valiant Signet 100 coupe.

Front Bench Seat $150-$200
Rear 2-Piece Seat $90-$100
Miscellaneous Parts as well

If you want some pictures just shoot me a message and I'll get them as soon as I can

Do you have the intake and exhaust manifold with the carb, does the choke still work?

I do but if I remember right I took them all apart for storage. I have all of the hardware for them though so it should all be there

Yanked the 225 Super Slant Six out've my 66 Valiant so it's now on the market. Have everything with it. It wasn't running when I pulled it but there wasn't any hoses or wiring hooked up so hence why. Everything is in pretty good shape. Block and head/valve cover are all in good shape. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back to you!!!

225 Slant Six Block $200-$250
225 Slant Six Head $100-$150
225 Slant Six Valve Cover $35-$50
225 Slant Six 2-barrel Carb $20-$35

I've got some other parts to the car as well. I'm stripping it down for a drag car project so here's a short list of the stuff I have. All from a 66 Valiant Signet 100 coupe.

Front Bench Seat $150-$200
Rear 2-Piece Seat $90-$100
Miscellaneous Parts as well

If you want some pictures just shoot me a message and I'll get them as soon as I can

hey bud..im in okc area. I am thinking new valves, rear bench seat really taking most of it off your hands..im pricing new now...PM me

brandon

hey bud..i think my heads may be bad...can you send a pic of the valve cover and heads to this or my email coastallawns at hotmail

I've only got once picture of the head because I'm at work but I could get more when I get out of here. I'll send it to your e-mail anyways though to give you a good idea

I sure do its gonna need some cleanin though. How do I check to see how much shipping is just got to the UPS site and type in the weight?

I could send a picture of it but when I bought the car off the guy he said it was running when he parked it but hadn't started the engine since then. My guess is it's definitely usable but I've already disassembled the engine completely. The carb to me looks to be in usable shape though just needs a good cleaning. Want a picture of it?

A Super Slant Six means that it had the two barrel package which had a 2 brrl Air Cleaner, Carb, Intake, and other little stuff. People could get confused with that. Just tryin to help.

I sure do its gonna need some cleanin though. How do I check to see how much shipping is just got to the UPS site and type in the weight?
is it corroding? or just dirty?
yeah go to UPS and type in the weight and my postal code: l5m 6e7
Sorry I've never shipped anything before haha
not a problem buddy:happy10:

yes,a picture of the carb would be great.I was gong to get one off ebay,but If I could help a fellow FABO out,I would rather do that.=)

What the diffrance between a super slant 6 and a slant 6? .... looking for a slant 6 225 head is that one good to go ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back