-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.demon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking to downsize my little mopar collection to 1 car so here goes. I have a 1971 dodge demon a 1973 dodge dart sport and a 1969 RM21 roadrunner with buildsheet and fender tag. PM with anything you got that might be a good honest trade. I have alot invested between the three cars and am looking for a solid car to put my built 340/727 into. Im interested in 68-70 B-bodies 67-69 barracudas or 70-74 E-bodies. Not looking for a show winner but must be solid with at least driver quality paint. Sorry the pics of dart sport and roadrunner suck it was different phone than the one i took pics of demon with. If i had to sell I would but much rather trade. But here are some prices I would consider bottom dollar. Demon $3500 Dart sport $6000 and Roadrunner $3500 because it has fender tag and buildsheet. Oh yeah to sweeten the deal I have a running 318/727 combo and non-runnin 1971 340 that is .30 over, steel crank and J-heads that I would throw in for right deal. Cross-hatching looks really good the #7 cylinder has minor gaulding from head gasket blowing. Thanks, Mr. Demon

Attachments

• demon back.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 492
  • Photo0177.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 484
  • Roadrunner.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 496
  • 69RR.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 507
  • Interior.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 479
  • Dart sport 1.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 492
  • Dart sport 2.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 492
Will sell it all for 11 thousand or trade for a 68-70 b body preferably satellite,roadrunner,gtx,coronet. I'm motivated to only have 1 car or none til the right mopar crosses my path. Possibly 67-69 barracudas also.

How do you re-size images? The smaller pictures came from my blackberry. I am electonically challenged sometimes.

Take a bunch of pics with a digital camera , then take the memory card out and upload them to your desktop computor, then you can resize them , or laptop .

What is a good brand? You may remember the dart sport i bought it from a member on here over the winter. It went on here and ebay but I only lived an hour away from where he was at the time. I'm pretty sure you commented on the silver color he painted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back