Not open for further replies.

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys,

looking for a full spring inboard kit complete with shackles, hangers, rear shackle bushings, and spring mounting seats....new or used let me know what you have and how much you want.

Thanks
Matthew

wanna see if anyone has a new set lying around that they dont need anymore, or if someone has a used/ extra set they want to sell before i look into the mancini or carfarm stuff

Hard to find used because the A body stuff has a different rear shackle than the B and E stuff. Plenty get burned on that when buying used or recycled supposed to be A body kits. DAMHIK. Be careful.

Even A kits that were bought and not used sell for in the 80-90 range + shipping.

Good luck with the search you might get lucky and find a correct kit for $20. Never know.

well if anybody has an inboard kit they are willing to get rid of please let me know...need to start gathering parts....im in Canada with postal code L3R 6S1

Also not going to find many used kits, because the boxes are welded into the frame rails.

Also not going to find many used kits, because the boxes are welded into the frame rails.

I know they are welded in, so i kinda figured that....either way, you guys have kits for sale let me know please....thanks

Hey everybody thanks for the offers and responses, but im going to end up buying them brand new here in Canada...Ive priced out what it would cost me to ship some members kits already and with this crappy exchange rate it works out to pretty much the same cost as if i buy em brand new around the corner from me....thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back