-
Status
Not open for further replies.

VOETOM

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Folks, I am looking for a set of good heads for a relative's 87 dodge 318 truck. It needs to keep all the low end power it has but it can use bit more mid and top. Love to find a good set of the limited P4452748 MOPAR Performance heads but a good set of 302 casting heads should work well too. Would you 318 experts agree?
So, do you have any of these heads or know where we might find them?
Thank you very much,
Tom Hand

All I have is a recently overhauled set of '69 318 heads They had about 1500 miles on them when I swapped them out for 302s. These are the 69 CC, 9.1:1 CR heads from the late 60s

treblig

I have a pair of 302 heads that have passed magneflux and milled .020 on block side and .019 on the intake side. Bare castings.

Thanks both of you for your offers. Tre, I am looking mainly for "late" model heads with the heart shaped combustion chambers so we can keep the compression up and try to bring the torque level up on this heavy truck. Thank you for your offer of the 69 318 heads you have.
66RS, PM me sometime with more contact information, if you get time.
Thanks for all who responded.
Tom

I am going

Thanks both of you for your offers. Tre, I am looking mainly for "late" model heads with the heart shaped combustion chambers so we can keep the compression up and try to bring the torque level up on this heavy truck. Thank you for your offer of the 69 318 heads you have.
66RS, PM me sometime with more contact information, if you get time.
Thanks for all who responded.
Tom

I am going

Where are you located Tom? I have a set but shipping is pricey across the country. tmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back