-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tduff01

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
340 Crank Pulley. I took it off of my 1972 340.
Crank Pulley is a 4 groove Pulley. $75
thumbnail_20170513_155914.jpg
thumbnail_20170513_155928.jpg
thumbnail_20170513_155937.jpg
thumbnail_20170513_155943.jpg

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, where did you come up with your prices? That is not a 340 distributor.

Jake

Honestly just from a few others I found for sale online is similar condition.
Ok. I believe the only distributor that came on 340's were dual point ones, not single. They switched to electronic in 72/73.

Ok. I believe the only distributor that came on 340's were dual point ones, not single. They switched to electronic in 72/73.
Ok, Thank you. I need to research this distributor some more. I took it off last fall when I stripped the engine to get built. I bought just the engine so who knows what the previous owner of it decided to use. I do apologize for posting it incorrectly. I will remove and do some more research. If I may get your opinion, are the other 4 groove crank pulley I found online with the same price, a crazy price and that's probably why they are still trying to sell them haha.

Ok, Thank you. I need to research this distributor some more. I took it off last fall when I stripped the engine to get built. I bought just the engine so who knows what the previous owner of it decided to use. I do apologize for posting it incorrectly. I will remove and do some more research. If I may get your opinion, are the other 4 groove crank pulley I found online with the same price, a crazy price and that's probably why they are still trying to sell them haha.
Its ok, just wanted you to know what you had, i figured someone else would have said something. Best of luck with the sale.

Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back