Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffneal66

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi,

I am selling my 340 engine. It has about 10,000 miles since the rebuild, and ran great. I parked the car and have not driven it for about 10 years. The engine was never removed from the car and the car has been garaged for the full time.

The deal includes EVERYTHING:
Block date code is 5-26-69 (maybe 68 ) high compression block.
Forged Crank
Edelbrock aluminum LD340 intake manifold
Mallory Distributor (& all wiring and electrical bits)
Edelbrock Competition Series 500 Carb.
Aluminum water pump
Alternator
Starter
90 Degree oil filter adapter
Headers with full exhaust
904 Auto transmission (It started leaking oil while parked) with floor shifter
Stock '70 cast iron intake manifold
Stock small block exhaust manifolds (Not Hi-Po versions)

Asking $1500, prefer local pick up, and will deliver within 150 miles, or buyer to pay all shipping & handling costs.

Located in Bend, Oregon 97702

340 Eng 1.jpg

340 Eng 2.jpg

340 Eng 3.jpg

340 Eng 4.jpg

340 Eng 5.JPG

340 Eng 6.jpg

I don't have it. Can I see it when the engine is in the car? If so, where do I look, the date code was all I could see from the top.

Jeff

ugh. ill trade u a 360/904 combo! nmeeds to be built and needs carb but otherwise! just kiddin..unless u want a new rebuild project. possible stroker engine =p

this is a good deal...man, if this was available like 2 weeks ago, id drive from cali to pick it up...nice little road trip

yep it is atleast a 2 hour drive to get there.

The worst part is I already have a build 340 in the garage but no place to put another car.

Money isn't a problem, If I could find someone local to put it together I would go for it.

geese I even have the hood for it.

I can get pictures of the VIN number pad, but the number is unreadable. If it matters I can try to sand the pad down to see if the numbers become readable.

P6130010.jpg

P6130015.jpg

I can get pictures of the VIN number pad, but the number is unreadable. If it matters I can try to sand the pad down to see if the numbers become readable.

If someone really wants the VIN - use a razor to scrape the paint on the pad. The paint will come off of the high spots and stay in the embossed areas with the VIN

if you don't get a local buyer and want to entertain shipping to connecticut 06807 i would be very interested. thx., jim.

The engine and related components are SOLD. Thanks Everyone.

I will be re-listing the 904 transmission for a couple hundred dollars.

Hey guys, I had to report on this deal. I picked up the motor this weekend and could'nt be happier. I was able to pull the valve covers as well as the pan where I could get a good look at the cylinder walls and internals. everything looks great not a bit of corrosion not a scratch on a cylinder. Jeff was real cool and he even gave me the 22" radiator and shroud an unexpected surprise. Anyway the motor is sweet and Jeff pulled everything really cleanly. I would deal with him anytime.

Thanks Chad, I'm glad you had a chance to inspect the engine! It was great meeting with you, keep me up on your project.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back