-
Status
Not open for further replies.

2doorswinger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi there, im looking for a 340 with some good power output or a stroker motor (408/410/416). The stroker motor can either be a 340 or 360 block. Looking for a full motor or good shortblock. Thanks.

What is your budget like? Do you want newly built and never run? Used? I am in the infant stages of putting together a stroker with a 73 360 block...building to put in a car I don't have yet...lol!

What is your budget like? Do you want newly built and never run? Used? I am in the infant stages of putting together a stroker with a 73 360 block...building to put in a car I don't have yet...lol!

What do you have going together Dartn440?

I have a real rare 377 cu.in. Motor making 650 H.P. on pump gas. The Block Casting is 3614530. with a round KB in a circle on it. It is a 4 bolt main. Makes 650 H.P. with the Dyno sheet at Koffel's Place. Early Mopar Aluminum Heads. Pump Gas. These blocks are called the Mystery blocks. They were used for the 70' Trans Am season. Supposedly only 20 left. I would let this go for $5,500. I am in Michigan.

Takes a little time, but to save $ keep checking the for sale section. I have buddies that have built there own strokers out of nice lightly used parts. I have seen deals on 4" cranks, aftermarket rods, pistons, and heads. Just have your machine shop check everything over, get her balanced and go play. I grew up in a machine shop so I enjoy doing my own builds. Just an idea, that has worked for others, but on the down side, it is not a complete engine or short block and does take a little longer. Plus you can save $ by using the parts that you already own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back