-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkydog54

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
have for sale a r3 race block this block is 340 bore no motor mounts or oilfilter boss
i have the front motor plate and remote oil filter parts and front timing cover
block is 4 bolt main has titanium center main caps.59 lifter angle has aq older steel crank not sure if it is usable the parts are at a lacal machine shop to get all specifications can send
spect. later as i receive the spects.asking price 3500.00 is in st. robert mo
thanks for looking:)

have for sale a r3 race block this block is 340 bore no motor mounts or oilfilter boss
i have the front motor plate and remote oil filter parts and front timing cover
block is 4 bolt main has titanium center main caps.59 lifter angle has aq older steel crank not sure if it is usable the parts are at a lacal machine shop to get all specifications can send
spect. later as i receive the spects.asking price 3500.00 is in st. robert mo
thanks for looking:)

What is the specific mopar block part number and what condition is the block in?

the part no has milled off the only no is on the back it says r3 it casted in block
the block is 340 bore .004 wear on cylinder

yes it is a water block the block is good shape it is at at machine shop to linehoned
and checked out i thank the engine was a used for circle racing

I may be interested depending on what the Machine Shop says. But I would only be interested in the block with the main caps and your asking pricing is way too high... I would like to speak directly to the Machine Shop if you would give me their phone number and who I should ask for along with your name so they know you and I spoke.

Thanks,
Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back