Smith Bros pushrods
Schubeck solid lifters
Comp Cams custom ground solid cam
Victor 340 intake
950 race Holley carb
Milodon pan
ATI superdampner
Moroso water pump

Engine is fresh and ready to go. In the car so you can hear it run. Car is not done and chassis guy screwed me so changing directions on it back to a street car so engine is for sale. Heads flow 322 @ .650 on the intake and 255 @ .650 on the exhaust. Runner volume is 215cc. Titanium 2.08 intake valves and stainless 1.60 exhaust. Cam is 258 in and 263 ex @ .050. 108 center. I have another custom grind cam that comes with the engine. Block is o-ringed. This is a small 340 ci high revving engine. It made 658 hp @ 7200 rpm. Should easily run high 9's/low 10's in most A-body Mopars around 3000lbs. Thousands spent on this engine. Selling for a steal at $7500 obro. May sell whole car for the right $$$...72 340 Demon.

Only have 4500.00 , great 340 .
:help::help: I think I just got lowballed lol....Im gonna move the price down to $6500 firm. If it dont sell soon, im just gonna shove it under my bench and save it for a rainy day....

Fresh build. Its been started occasionally to keep oil up in it and such. I have never driven the car at all. Still for sale unless my 500 ci short block sells first. Price is back to $7500. This engine is a steal at this price.

:help::help: I think I just got lowballed lol....Im gonna move the price down to $6500 firm. If it dont sell soon, im just gonna shove it under my bench and save it for a rainy day....

Show some pictures of motor and the build. :worthles:

No pics of the build. These arent great but here is what I have. Just been sitting in the car forever seems like. I start it up every once in a while to keep it oiled up.

Attachments

• Dodge Demon 5a.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,181
  • Dodge Demon 6.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 1,151
When you mean fresh as in new or rebuild?
Any Dyno sheet on it?
Who was the machinist?
Thanks

Engine is fresh and ready to go. In the car so you can hear it run. Car is not done and chassis guy screwed me so changing directions on it back to a street car so engine is for sale. Heads flow 322 @ .650 on the intake and 255 @ .650 on the exhaust. Runner volume is 215cc. Titanium 2.08 intake valves and stainless 1.60 exhaust. Cam is 258 in and 263 ex @ .050. 108 center. I have another custom grind cam that comes with the engine. Block is o-ringed. This is a small 340 ci high revving engine. It made 658 hp @ 7200 rpm. Should easily run high 9's/low 10's in most A-body Mopars around 3000lbs. Thousands spent on this engine. Selling for a steal at $7500 obro. May sell whole car for the right $$$...72 340 Demon.[/QUOTE]

When you mean fresh as in new or rebuild?
Any Dyno sheet on it?
Who was the machinist?
Thanks
It is all new. Has been together for a few years but never raced or street driven. Block is std bore. Yes, I have a dyno sheet on it. A man named Jim Pugh did all of the R&D and machine work on the engine. Lots of trick stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back