340 six-pack

-

crewchief

A & P Mechanic
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Did Plymouth ever offer a 340 six pack in any Duster as a factory option?

TA/AAR Cudas/ Challengers, period. "We" found some stuff (may have been promo) that they were offered in boats. Who knows if any were ever produced or sold?

No but I did. 73 340 Duster 6 pac, B&M converter, manual shift 727, 4.30 gears, 484 cam. Ran super.

My first 1 was a 6 pac, 72 340 Duster, 4 speed, 3.91- 5.13 gears, crane cam with 12.5 manley pistons. It screamed.

Before he started putting Paxton superchargers on the Dodge Darts mr. Norm used to put six packs on demons and darts.

What part of NO don't people understand about this question? Not directed at the OP, we've just had a lot of this argument lately. It just didn't happen.

Did someone say 6 pack? Hey I got one of those. Lol

IMG_24951 (1).jpg

IMG_25071 (1).jpg

Somebody will always say it came from the factory that way. My dad, my dad’s uncle, my dad’s uncles wife second cousin third party removed had one.

And, along with that! I little red truck came stock with W-2s and a hemi grind cam. My dad also had a hemi quasi Moto dual overhead cam option! It came straight off the NASCAR track from the dealer show room. It was only a $600 option back in the day totally worth it! I remember this because I took a ride in with my uncle! So it must be true!

My dad‘s friends uncle was friends with Tom Hoover and you could order anything from the factory including a hemi sixpack five speed with a Dana in a Dodge Polara station with leather bucket seat in all 4 rows!
I’ve seen it, I know it’s true! You guys don’t know what you’re talking about!

Somebody will always say it came from the factory that way. My dad, my dad’s uncle, my dad’s uncles wife second cousin third party removed had one.

And, along with that! I little red truck came stock with W-2s and a hemi grind cam. My dad also had a hemi quasi Moto dual overhead cam option! It came straight off the NASCAR track from the dealer show room. It was only a $600 option back in the day totally worth it! I remember this because I took a ride in with my uncle! So it must be true!

My dad‘s friends uncle was friends with Tom Hoover and you could order anything from the factory including a hemi sixpack five speed with a Dana in a Dodge Polara station with leather bucket seat in all 4 rows!
With A/C :rofl::rofl::rofl:

but wait, there's more, you get the ginsu knives and crockpot with that six pack! I saw it on tv!!!

Not as good as the 6 Pack Slant 6 Taxi Cabs they made in Mexico. Those Babys had sum get up and go.

I can remember seeing a 1970 duster 340 4 speed with a 6 pac in April 1971. He said it was all factory. But I believe he left out the part that it didn’t come from the factory that way. Kim

68 formula S -isn't that what the "S" stands for, the tech guy at the drag strip thought so. let me run stock class.

Scan0001.jpg

Scan0011.jpg

-
Back