340 swinger cherry on top

-

K.O. SWINGER

Meeting in the alley since 1976
Reaction score
So I got the Glass tinted on my 340 swinger this week and the specialty shop also installed my scat pack stripe. Overall I'm very happy with the results, as show season is quickly approaching I'm very excited to have my car in the overall condition that it's in it's been a long time coming. I took it out and took some photographs this afternoon to share with you all.

IMG_20210416_151302355.jpg

IMG_20210416_150714524.jpg

IMG_20210416_150555052.jpg

That's a good lookin car! One thing's for sure. They're gonna see you comin! lol

That's a good lookin car! One thing's for sure. They're gonna see you comin! lol
Thanks Rusty, yeah there's not much middle ground with sublime either people gush on it or they look at it like they just stepped in something, but I've always loved it . I bought the car tlwhen I was 18 I just turned 60. I've always felt it was kind of like the middle finger of the Mopar color schemes.

Nice looking car. The color comes across as Citron Yella, at least on my computer.
Yes in the sunlight it always photographs a little bit yellower but it is sublime. A funny thing about that PPG paint is it really picks up on whatever color spectrum of light is being shown on it under fluorescence it's very much bluer and in the sun it really picks up on the yellows I really like it.
What % tint is that? Looks about right, doesn’t have the blacked out “gangster” look.
Sorry I can't remember what he told me it's about two or three shades darker than what is legal in the area but because it's a classic car they don't seem to care to much around here.
are you missing a trim strip on the hood?
yes, good eye, the front trim piece is not on the hood. It seems to be a bit of a unicorn part mine was pretty rough. if I can find a new one I may replace it but I kind of like it the way it is.

Here is one under fluorescent lighting, the camera definitely magnifies the differences but I can see it with the naked eye also.
IMG_20210307_163528562.jpg

My car is Citron Yella and it has a flop to it. In bright light it looks like a hi lighter but in the shade it looks a little sublime green.

Great looking car .Love the Stance .
I believe I brought it into your shop and talked with you and your son about doing the paint and body work, but you were very busy at the time and chose the mustang. You did treat me professional and you have done some very nice work. I'm not bitter LOL

I believe I brought it into your shop and talked with you and your son about doing the paint and body work, but you were very busy at the time and chose the mustang. You did treat me professional and you have done some very nice work. I'm not bitter LOL

Sorry, Not me. You must have quoted wrong post :) :)

-
Back