340 swinger, waiting for the 408

swinger 003.jpg

swinger 165.jpg

Very nice, love the paint.
How did you mount your tach?

Kenny

I likes it!

Great looking Swinger...love the color.
thanks, its B-7. The car had side trim and is stripe delete. I took it to a body shop to have the holes filled and a stripe applied, and before i knew it i had a full bore paint job going. Looking back, it was the way to go.

Very nice car you have their! Suspension looks good. I have a 70 Dart, although I wish I put all my money in a 68-69 dart...

I dont have the correct antenna mast, so im not running the antenna. the radio has an ipod input, but im sure the car will be too loud to hear any music. i found this plug at lowes.

swinger 230.jpg

probably should have posted these first, but anyway something to look at. this was the car in the sellers garage around march 2009

swinger 006.jpg

swinger 012.jpg

Picked up the long block,transmission, and converter Friday from Best Machine and Joels on Joy. Started on assembly today

swinger 243.jpg

swinger 235.jpg

I dont have the correct antenna mast, so im not running the antenna. the radio has an ipod input, but im sure the car will be too loud to hear any music. i found this plug at lowes.

Where in Lowes? I need one. What is it made out of? I love the dart by the way and that 340 just gave me a little wood. I have issues.

-
Back