360 intake decision

-

dickyeb

Reaction score
I been looking for a intake an I run across an intake on eBay that's is multi bolt. It can fit early 360 and magnum engine and even 273. I this a wise decision or will run into problems with the fit. It's great price and its has a air gap, I just heard there a different between magnum and early 370 intake

Here's a picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 160
I tried one of those in the polished, we couldnt make it fit the holes were off that much so I went with a Eddy. Very happy with it.

Looks like it will work on either LA or magnum. Don't forsee any problem.

I have a offenhouser and I have 300 miles on my build and intake gasket failed its either the manifold or ther Felpro. And I don't like either one

I tried one of those in the polished, we couldnt make it fit the holes were off that much so I went with a Eddy. Very happy with it.

Listen to this man ^^^^^^^^^

The off brand manifolds are very hit and miss. My opinion is, if you can't lay your hands on it before buying to check it out, i'd pass. I've personally seen a few Ferd manifolds of this type that were so ugly with machining in the port and plenum area, that I would consider them door stops. Some have had good luck with them, but as I said earlier, they really need to be visually inspected.

For the $ you'll save on the fitzall Chinese copy it aint worth the aggravation if it doesn't work. Search the classified ads here & ebay & you can pick up an eddy air gap for probably about the same price.

the Crosswind fit my Eddy heads better then the Eddy Air Gap....

Mine was off that much the machinest said it would be cheaper to buy new rather than him try to fix that thing.

-
Back