360 magnum value?

-

jdsduster

Reaction score
thinking of selling my 360 magnum crate engine but dont know what to ask.what should i ask?
360 magnum,hughes 544/228 roller cam,rpm air gap,holley 750 ultra hp carb,mp dizzy.i bought this new several years ago.always run synthetic oil.uses absolutly no oil.i would quess it to be @375 h.p. as it was the 300 hp motor before i added the cam,intake,carb.any ideas on what to ask

thinking of selling my 360 magnum crate engine but dont know what to ask.what should i ask?
360 magnum,hughes 544/228 roller cam,rpm air gap,holley 750 ultra hp carb,mp dizzy.i bought this new several years ago.always run synthetic oil.uses absolutly no oil.i would quess it to be @375 h.p. as it was the 300 hp motor before i added the cam,intake,carb.any ideas on what to ask

Jerry id say ask around 1800.00 . I put my 360 la engine for sale on here for 1200 complete intake to pan no bites yet. It has been rebuilt about 5 years ago low miles , has stage 1 port polish 587 heads done from hughes, hughes cam and has double roller timing chain. Runs good I just wanted to go to a magnum engine like yours. Why are you selling if u don't mind me asking

1800 is a great deal,I have that much in heads/cam/carb valve train upgrades,on my Maggie...

You're in Indiana...this is the "prep for winter projects" season so you may be selling it at the right moment.

It sounds like a great engine. I'd ask $2000 and leave a little bit of room.

The other question is: what are you replacing it with?

-
Back