-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffTheMarine

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
It's almost summer racing season, perfect time to buy a new 4.10 Sure Grip for your race car. Strong 489 case on top of it.

Asking $450 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.
Please send p.m. if interested. Will post pictures later today

Thanks
Jeff
Semper fi

Here are the pictures of the carrier. It is ready to be installed and painted.

Thanks
Jeff

Attachments

• rsz_32011-05-06_17-29-12_783.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 403
  • rsz_12011-05-06_19-24-47_271.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 382
  • rsz_2011-05-06_19-24-32_536.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 373
  • rsz_2011-05-06_19-25-14_898.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 375
Well everything is posted on here, there are pictures now and I will add my number to the end of this post. I cleaned and painted it today so it is looking great and ready to bolt in.

Thanks
Jeff

Lol he meant you can't have personal info posted like numbers and emails its in the rules. Only threw private messages you can put ur personal info, just letting you know before a staff member corrects it for you and warns you

Lol he meant you can't have personal info posted like numbers and emails its in the rules. Only threw private messages you can put ur personal info, just letting you know before a staff member corrects it for you and warns you

yep was a friendly heads up.

The staff members will not correct it, they will just delete the whole post and mark it as "moved".

Jeff, I'm going to trach each and every thread you make from now on that has a rule violation. 2 mod's have been on this and were not going to play with you anymore.

I think you meant track... and I forgot about the stupid rule change. If you hadn't noticed it's been quite a while since I have been regularly posting. I only started posting about two weeks ago. So spare me the speech bud, they reminded me and that was the end of it nebulae I came back and deleted my number off my second post on this thread and it was fine until you decided to stop playing with yourself. You just sit back and enjoy your freedom that me and my friends have fought and died for. Maybe next time you will think twice before being a prick for no reason

Thanks
Jeff
Semper Fi and God bless

rules are in the military, brothers on the wall, respect is understood ,Freedom is 4all
be well.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQMs4b6OPCg&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Technical Difficulties - Paul Gilbert cover (by Rony Janecek)[/ame]

I appreciate and understand what you are saying. There are plenty of rules I had to follow, I had forgotten about the rule because I havnt been posting for a while. I was kindly reminded in the begining of this post and I immediately removed my number when I realized what was being said, then someone..... had to come along and be completly rude about it for no reason and I was extremley offended by that. I made a complaint about the rule change when it was originally changed months ago and that is why I am sure that the Mod is making such a big deal over the fact.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back