Status
Not open for further replies.

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for 4.56 gears for a 4.89 case and SS springs for a abody...hit me up with what you have...the more local the better

thanks
matthew8)

email sent

still looking for those gears if anyone has 4.56's for a 489 case.

i ve got a hole chunk 4.89 case 4.56 gear with a posi unit new bearing ran in my car for a few weeks went with a 4.10 chunk i;ll take 450.00 plus shipping mike 931 261 8227

Just sold mine on Easter weekend(4.57,s)I posted them for sale!You must have missed the ad,they went fast!

I know scott i was so pissed man! i was like jeeze he's around the corner (you know what i mean lol) and for a good price...i wasnt sure at that time if i was going to use this ratio, and when i was they were already sold

i ve got a hole chunk 4.89 case 4.56 gear with a posi unit new bearing ran in my car for a few weeks went with a 4.10 chunk i;ll take 450.00 plus shipping mike 931 261 8227

just need the gears, dont want or need the whole chunk..how much for the gears?

didnt even think of that! thanks lol....i find that its much better for cars, and chevy's and fords at that, but its worth a shot...if anyone else has anything let me know

I have a set of MINT 3.91's if anyone is interested for trades?

bump! still looking for those 4.56's and willing to trade very new richmond 3.91's...also still looking for SS springs...please message with what you have

Matthew,I say stick with the 3.91,s for now.Once you take your car out,you might change your mind?With 4.57,s you,ll be limited,yes you,ll get the ricer off the line in town,but i think your gonna want more.My opinion!(higher revving=more gas)

Matthew,I say stick with the 3.91,s for now.Once you take your car out,you might change your mind?With 4.57,s you,ll be limited,yes you,ll get the ricer off the line in town,but i think your gonna want more.My opinion!(higher revving=more gas)

hey scott, the reason i want 4.56 is because i have overdrive...so that way i can have the best of both worlds...nice acceleration to eat the ricers and nice highway cruising (with 4.56 gears and the tire i plan to run i will be turning 60mph at 2200 rpm which is awesome!8))...so im not too concerned with mileage anymore...anyone with 4.56's please message me!:-D

bump! anyone got anything? it seems that when you need something its never around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back