4 door '63 Dart

-

G. W

Reaction score
I'm looking for some suggestions on what I could do exhaust wise and wheels to sound and look good on a 63 dodge dart 4 door.

I'm looking for some suggestions on what I could do exhaust wise and wheels to sound and look good on a 63 dodge dart 4 door.
what kind of engine?

on the wheels, you like something more of a stock look? steelies with dog dish? or you want something flashy?

i always thought that cragar SS's looked good on that body style. stock rally's are sharp as well.

Steel rims with or without dog caps.

I hate the bandaide tire thing.

Your choice of mags.

Some will like the magnum 500 road wheels.

Stagger 14 and 15s?? Or change tire size for stagger?

It's the 170 slant six with a three on the tree. I was thinking about cragars 5 spokes with just 15s all the way around.

It's the 170 slant six with a three on the tree. I was thinking about cragars 5 spokes with just 15s all the way around.
a buddy of mine has a /6 that runs 2" dual Y'd at the trans x-member into 24" cherry bombs and out to the bumper. i think it sounds okay. nice rumble at idle and not too overbearing at speed. a single 2.5" with a turbo muffler would probably be okay too.

cragars would look sharp. too bad you're on the SBP, i have a set of 14" BBP rally's that would be perfect!

-
Back