4 door windshield

-

limegreen70

Pokorny Enterprise's
Reaction score
Say I had a 4 door but I bought it and it did not come with a front windshield or gasket. Where or how do I go about obtaining a gasket for one? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

A 4 door what pray tell? Chevy?

Come on now, Mr Rob lol. Mopar. 1973 Dodge Dart. If this was a Shivy, I'm sure I could go to the dollar store and pick up a gasket for one.
But how were we supposed to know? That 73 Dart windshield should be the same 2 door or 4 door all the way to 76 and MIGHT be the same as the Valiants too. I wouldn't swear the 2 and 4 door cars are the same but I think they are.

Windshield

But how were we supposed to know? That 73 Dart windshield should be the same 2 door or 4 door all the way to 76 and MIGHT be the same as the Valiants too. I wouldn't swear the 2 and 4 door cars are the same but I think they are.

Windshield
I suppose your right lol. But 4 doors vs 2 doors take a different frong windshield. So I assumed the gasket is different.

Rob my 74 4 door it is a different seal for sure than a 2 door. 2 door was a bit les vertical if I remember right. No wonder I could not get the window in:BangHead:

4 door and 2 door sedan windshield and gasket are different from a 2 door hard top. Sedan glass is around 1.5" taller than a hard top.
Justmopar.com can get the gasket you need.

Nice.. looks like i can get a windshield for my 62 if something bad happens.. rear window though.. no way :(

Rob my 74 4 door it is a different seal for sure than a 2 door. 2 door was a bit les vertical if I remember right. No wonder I could not get the window in:BangHead:
I guess that does pose a problem then. I always thought they were the same.

-
Back