Status
Not open for further replies.

swinger400hp

Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have 2 15x8 rallys with 255/60s half tread and 2 14x7 rallys with 235/60s this was the biggest combo i could put on my 70 dart swinger with drum brakes and 8 3/4 rear the looked and fit great i bought new wheels thats why is time to let them go they are in excellent shape and they looked awsome on my car 5x4 small bolt pattern asking 700 buyer pays shipping or maybe we can come to an agreement pm me if interested also willing to trade for 8 3/4 center section with posi and 3.55 gears

located in old town,m.e.

good car pic.jpg

backrimtire.jpg

mycar4.jpg

otherbackrimtire.jpg

otherfronttire.jpg

rim tire.jpg

side veiw new rims.jpg

I'm feeling nice this evening so would you please post the location of the wheels and rims please and read the instructions for posting an ad. Thanks. I'll check back a little later to see if i need to do my job.
Small Block

I mailed you a check for $700 June 22nd, and you said you got it. Still no tires and wheels and you don't return my calls. What's up with that?

IDK...but I'm sure shipping wheels and tires takes a few days...depending on how they are ship. Did you PM him?

Aloha

those are not freight & can be shipped ground , should be only 3-5 days on shipping , i hope there is a happy ending here......

Well, I think it's time for a mod to step in here. I'd appreciate any help that can be given to me. Jason cashed my check on June 21st. Tomorrow makes a month since he cashed it. He will not reply to my PMs to him or return my phone calls. I did business with him in good faith and he didn't hold up his end of the deal. He still has his wheels and tires and I'm out $700.

when was the last time he logged on this site?....

Damn........I'm sorry for your loss to this guy. I also thought his wheels looked nice and was wondering if they had sold......then saw this. Man! I hope things work out.

Well, I think it's time for a mod to step in here. I'd appreciate any help that can be given to me. Jason cashed my check on June 21st. Tomorrow makes a month since he cashed it. He will not reply to my PMs to him or return my phone calls. I did business with him in good faith and he didn't hold up his end of the deal. He still has his wheels and tires and I'm out $700.

Here's a bump for you csx452. This is very disgusting to read......$700 :pale:

Maybe it's time for you to post up some of his info. Someone here on FABO has to know him or live close! C'mon everyone, shame this seller into making this right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back