Not open for further replies.

jimharvard

JimHarvard
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
i'm looking for a set (3) of 4 speed shifter rods for an A body 833 trans with a Hurst Competition Plus shifter - not the ones with smaller end connectors for the factory hurst shifter - aftermarket hurst ones with the larger end connectors made for the larger competition plus shifter brackets. trans is in a 68 barracuda 340 4sp S.

instant cash for a good set.

thanks.
jim coster, pittsburgh, pa

I found the rods on pg classic. Based in Canada but cheaper then any other company.

I have a set of levers for sale but not the rods

hey duster,

i saw those shifter rods also, several folks have them but they all look like cheap china repos.... i really want to find a set of original hurst rods... let me know if you run across a set.

thanks..
jim coster

I picked a set at classic industries for $83 but I think they have the supplier as PG CLASSIC they did not work for my Demon

since i've posted this string, i found a company called Brewers who specialize in 4 speed conversions for A-B bodies. they have a set of A body shifter rods that look pretty good for $149.00. i will probably buy them if no one on FABO has a set.

since i've posted this string, i found a company called Brewers who specialize in 4 speed conversions for A-B bodies. they have a set of A body shifter rods that look pretty good for $149.00. i will probably buy them if no one on FABO has a set.

I just placed my order with Brewers and took the crap rods back to Classic Industries

I pieced a set together on here and had about $120 into them when all said and done

I bought the Chinese piece of craps from pg classic and returned them.. Either find OEM ones or buy from brewers. I found a guy on Facebook that has a set of OEM used ones for $65 plus shipping .

If you want them let me know I also have the pics of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back