Status
Not open for further replies.

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to trade my 4 speed hump for someone elses automatic floor cutout. Here is a picture of the hump (still in the car). Think this would work good for someone looking to swap to 4 speed.

Hump is located in Toronto, Canada

DSC00416.jpg

Just wanted to mention that I would do a direct trade for someone's automatic floor hump that they cut out of their car.

never got any notification of any of this topic..but man are the guesses sure funny! LOL

First of all, it is an A-body floor hump...if it wasn't, then how would it have fit? and why would I have listed it as that? jumping to conclusions on someone's add does not help the sale, just like the forum rules state

The hole was opened up for a vertigate shifter which is HUGE compared to stock junk...and for 60 bucks or a direct trade, if you aren't willing to get some sheet metal to close up the hole, well all the power to you. This hump was sandblasted clean and painted, and you won't find a used one this cheap I can tell you right now.

thanks for the bump lol

I may be willing to do that trade with an early A body stock trans hump. It is nice to know that the hump is opened up as that wasn't in the original ad. Some work needs to be done to it to make it look and work stock again but I think I can do it. How much of the hump do you want? Just enough to close up the hole in your car? I have already done that to one 4 speed car recently.

I may be willing to do that trade with an early A body stock trans hump. It is nice to know that the hump is opened up as that wasn't in the original ad. Some work needs to be done to it to make it look and work stock again but I think I can do it. How much of the hump do you want? Just enough to close up the hole in your car? I have already done that to one 4 speed car recently.

again, for 60 bucks or a direct trade, didn't think it would be an issue...but obviously it is if people are actually thinking just because of the hole it doesn't belong in an a-body LOL

Where abouts are you located? Also, I don't think your early A floor pan will work since this is out of 71 car and I believe the floors are different

I strongly believe that the transmission tunnel (hump) is the same, but the floor pans are different. Get another opinion though, because I am not 100% on this. The only late A-body I have to compare to Is a junker that has a 4 speed shifter in it with carpet, and I can't lay the old one over it to compare.

I strongly believe that the transmission tunnel (hump) is the same, but the floor pans are different. Get another opinion though, because I am not 100% on this. The only late A-body I have to compare to Is a junker that has a 4 speed shifter in it with carpet, and I can't lay the old one over it to compare.

I will look into it and let you know

Did some sifting- my hump will work in your car with small massaging, but your floor cutout will not work in my car

I will buy it if the trade doesn't go through, I have a Hurst inline shifter in mine could be a perfect fit.

Hey man, I just saw this now because I am still not getting thread notifications even though I have it set to that.

Are you still interested?? I still have it. Let me know!

Matthew

What measurements do you need and what kind of time line are you working with? I put a full amd pan in my 67 dart and have yet to cut the hump out yet. I have an amd hump already so if those dimensions in the auto will work for you shoot me a pm, I'm located just west of you in Cambridge

What measurements do you need and what kind of time line are you working with? I put a full amd pan in my 67 dart and have yet to cut the hump out yet. I have an amd hump already so if those dimensions in the auto will work for you shoot me a pm, I'm located just west of you in Cambridge

So your saying you have a brand new auto floor pan that you could cut out based on the stencil of a brand new 4 speed hump??? That would be great actually if I am understanding this right

So your saying you have a brand new auto floor pan that you could cut out based on the stencil of a brand new 4 speed hump??? That would be great actually if I am understanding this right

That's correct only draw back now that I'm thinking about it is there could be a couple small holes from screwing the pan to the torsion bar frame but otherwise new metal

That's correct only draw back now that I'm thinking about it is there could be a couple small holes from screwing the pan to the torsion bar frame but otherwise new metal

pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back