Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnRR

This space for Rent
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
2005 vintage Mopar Performance 426 Hemi crate motor . Only has the breakin run time from MP on it. Engine is disassembled . This is a Cummins Recon built engine. I disassembled it because of the known issues with those engines at the time.

The heads have been reworked by member fast68plymouth, everything is new on them, springs, valves, retainers bronze guide liners. They flow 375ish on the intake side, I'll have to get the flow sheets for those interested. I will have to get spring info but they are speced for a solid flat tappet and the plan was to use schubeck lifters so they are heavier than normal.

Engine is complete minus pushrods and I jumbled the hyd. lifters from it's original cam but with the little run time they may be fine to reuse as is ???, cheap enough to replace. I have the original cam and the springs, the springs need correct sized retainers, part of original reason for reworking the heads, to go back on.

All it needs is clearances checked and reassembled, up to the buyer whether to reuse the rings and bearings it came with, I was going to replace them because I'm anal about things like that.

Comes with the supplied dual plane single 4bbl, MP electronic ignition setup, MP repop 66-69 wrinkle finish valve covers, MP repop push in PCV holder with valve. MP SFI Balancer replaces the thin balancer it was supplied with, it has a recessed front so std. wedge pulleys will work. Repop alt bracket set, repop dipstick set, and a complete MP gasket kit with steel shim head gaskets, supplied carter fuel pump , HV oil pump , chrome timing cover (i can give a stock style painted cover), MP alum water pump housing and water pump.

Price $9500/ make an offer but don't insult me, plus shipping. I can reassemble it as is to make it ship easier but you would have to go thru it, it will NOT be ready to run. Pickup would be easier, I live north of Boston, Ma. , willing to drive some to deliver it for fuel cost.

NO TRADES

EXTRAS ...
I also have a NEW Stage 5 dual quad intake ... an original Vanke modded dual 4 intake ... repop 750 cfm carbs CLONE CARBS I bought from a fast racer, fresh built ... repop exhaust manifolds ... repop engine mounts for a 68-69 B body and a repop 68/early 69 style K frame ... repop 69/71 water pump pulley ... and stock 8 bolt flexplate ... available for additional $$$.

I'm sure there are a few things I forgot, I bought a few small carb related parts, will deal for the whole thing. I'll sell things separately from the extras list, don't ask me to break up the engine.

PM me

Attachments

• crate_hemi 003 (Small).jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 770
  • crate_hemi 004 (Small).jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 673
  • crate_hemi 007 (Small).jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 653
  • crate_hemi 006 (Small).jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 725
  • crate_hemi 010 (Small).jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 617