Not open for further replies.

my5thmopar

Life Long MOPAR Owner
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Please read specific request. I want the complete set of brackets and pulleys for a 440 with AC and PS. What I don't want is a put together set from, " I got them all and they will work together." I'll take the entire front of the engine, every nut, bolt bracket, pulley, balancer etc. I don't need the alternator, or AC compressor or PS pump. I want to bolt this up and go. I don't want to cobble a bunch of stuff together.

I have a double pulley alt and 4groove crank pulley. Shucks, I probably have the w/p roundy round also. But if you don’t care to piece it together, I’m plum out of A/C parts. I may be mistaken, but I think the crank pulley bolt pattern changed at some point also.

Bump BTW this is for an cast crank 1976 440. I'll buy a bad engine if need be.

Do u want the alt brackets for the 100 amp alt or the 70 amp and down. I should have either set up. Kim

See I didn't know there was a difference. This is what I have now. The entire reason for this is because I’m going to add AC and I’ve been told nothing I have will work. If ya want to PM and talk I can close this.

B4CE38F7-45FD-4206-9CC8-62CE97E927D0.jpeg

4209750F-4969-4B86-9EDB-D38D0F35DDEC.jpeg

Are you going to run a rv2 compressor? I have a vintage air Sanden bracket set new in the box I didn’t use.

It looks like you're using a single belt compressor and basically a two belt system. There are others that have this type system. Maybe its not as bleak of a situation that I was told. It seems that that could be a workable solution if the stuff I have will line up. I didn't want this to be a discussion in the sale thread so maybe I should close this or have a mod move it and continue the conversation. Thanks also to @oldkimmer and @Pnypwr

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back