-
Status
Not open for further replies.

roadrunninMark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Engine is done, so I am unloading my older used and some never run parts, all were for my 440. I have pictures for all which I can send or get specific pictures at your request. Here is the list:

1. Harlan Sharp roller rockers, 1.5 ratio, (evaluated by Harlan Sharp and I have letter stating they are fine) with shafts and hardware (missing one shaft hold down bolt and possibly a spring (11)), shafts look great, rocker bodies have some knicks... SOLD
2. Indy 440-5 offset rockers, never used - SOLD
3. Full set of chromoly pushrods (#s on them - 63031, SLMS-4130, MIL-T6736-A, name might be Simmons or Simmes?) look to be 9 1/4" and 3/8" dia. (were on a standard block and iron heads, ball end on one side - aka not sure on how to measure) all roll straight.... $125
4. Brass gear distributor drive, doesn't show any wear - $75
5. Oil slinger - $5
6. Stock style alternator, I believe to be an Accel unit, with 2 groove pulley - $50 ( will add crank & water pump pulleys for extra $20 (these are in OK shape, they are chrome can send pics).
7. 143 tooth twin disc dual metal flywheel, Hays part # 21730. Looks to have new insert, also has twin disc bolts - $175
8. 440Source blue ignition wire set # 121-1037 and # 121-1038, new not used... $12 for both

Have pics of everything and can take more if you need. (Have more pics of rocker arms before Harlan Sharp sealed them up too)

All items located in Fayetteville, GA. Can ship (not included in pricing), prefer picked up. Please PM me

harlansharp.jpg
indyrockers1.jpg
pushrods1.jpg
flywheel1.jpg

brassgear2.jpg

alternator1.jpg

Last edited:
Do the HS have needle bearings?

Last edited:
Scot, yes they have needle bearings. Harlan Sharp replaced 3 that needed replacing (see pic). Here is a few more pics of them..

harlansharp3.jpg

harlansharp5.jpg

harlansharp6.jpg

harlansharp7.jpg

GTX, your inbox full now, mine should be good now. I do not know the ratio so I will assume it is the smaller 1.5. If you know how I can determine it, let me know. I asked Harlan if they would figure it out for me while they had them but they did not.

Interested in the wp pulley and crank pulley. Also the spark plug wires. Can you send me pics ?
Thanks

Here’s a pic to help identify what ratio the rockers are it’s from the Harland sharp website.
2FC52C14-64D9-4554-85E7-9E92E10E1A49.jpeg

Engine is done, so I am unloading my older used and some never run parts, all were for my 440. I have pictures for all which I can send or get specific pictures at your request. Here is the list:

1. Harlan Sharp roller rockers, 1.5 ratio, (evaluated by Harlan Sharp and I have letter stating they are fine) with shafts and hardware (missing one shaft hold down bolt and possibly a spring (11)), shafts look great, rocker bodies have some knicks... SOLD
2. Indy 440-5 offset rockers, never used - SOLD
3. Full set of chromoly pushrods (#s on them - 63031, SLMS-4130, MIL-T6736-A, name might be Simmons or Simmes?) look to be 9 1/4" and 3/8" dia. (were on a standard block and iron heads, ball end on one side - aka not sure on how to measure) all roll straight.... $125
4. Brass gear distributor drive, doesn't show any wear - $75
5. Oil slinger - $5
6. Stock style alternator, I believe to be an Accel unit, with 2 groove pulley - $50 ( will add crank & water pump pulleys for extra $20 (these are in OK shape, they are chrome can send pics).
7. 143 tooth twin disc dual metal flywheel, Hays part # 21730. Looks to have new insert, also has twin disc bolts - $175
8. 440Source blue ignition wire set # 121-1037 and # 121-1038, new not used... $12 for both

Have pics of everything and can take more if you need. (Have more pics of rocker arms before Harlan Sharp sealed them up too)

All items located in Fayetteville, GA. Can ship (not included in pricing), prefer picked up. Please PM me

View attachment 1715605857 View attachment 1715605858 View attachment 1715605859 View attachment 1715605860

View attachment 1715605861

View attachment 1715605862

I would like to buy the 440 source wire separators. How much inc shipping to me north of Atlanta?

is the rocker 1.5?

GTX, your inbox full now, mine should be good now. I do not know the ratio so I will assume it is the smaller 1.5. If you know how I can determine it, let me know. I asked Harlan if they would figure it out for me while they had them but they did not.

Measure from the center of the rocker shaft to the center of the adjusting stud and nut, then from the center of the rocker shaft to the center of the roller that pushes the valve... Take the distance from the roller that pushes the valve and divide by the distance from the center of the shaft to the center of the adjusting stud/nut...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back